The law practice of Deborah Linnartz Wigington & Associates, PLLC covers many areas of law in Comal County, Texas; Hays County, Texas; and Guadalupe County, Texas.
Deborah Linnartz Wigington, Attorney at Law
Deborah Linnartz Wigington was born and raised in New Braunfels, Texas. She graduated from Canyon High School and received her BBA from Southwest Texas State University.
She received her Juris Doctorate from Baylor Law School in 2002 and was licensed to practice the same year.
After five years experience as an associate with a law firm, she moved back home to New Braunfels to open her own firm.
Associations and Honors
- Member of the Comal County Bar Association
- Former president of the Ellis County Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Member of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Former presenter of Texas State Bar accredited CLE Seminar
- Qualified to represent indigent clients in Comal, Guadalupe, and Hays Counties
- Dean’s List, Baylor Law School
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society, Southwest Texas State University
- Honors Program Graduate, Southwest Texas State University
Recent Continuing Legal Education
- Preparing Yourself, Your Client and Your Case
- 3rd Annual Forensics Seminar
- 4th Annual Forensics Seminar
- Family Violence
- Insights into Jury Selection
- Legal Ethics in the Criminal World
- Criminal Law Boot Camp 2006
- Helping Your Clients Survive Probation & Avoid Revocation (Presenter)
- Sexual Encounters
- Legislative Update
- The Changing Face of Discrimination
- From the Brain Cell to the Prison Cell
- Anatomy of the Win
- Implications of Head Injuries on Behavior of Criminal
- Using State Open Records Acts in Criminal Investigations
- Trial Lawyers College Regional Seminar
- 1st Annual Forensics Seminar
- Search & Seizure
- Evidence for the 21st Century
- Real Estate Boot Camp
Brooke Rudeloff, Attorney at Law
We are currently updating Brooke Rudeloff's profile and look forward to bringing it to you soon.
If you would like to speak with us, please contact her today by phone or email.